In the management and sale of our properties, we solicit bids from vendors to provide a variety of services to ready the property for re-sale.
The following is the procedure for vendor payment to be made for services rendered:
- Upon request, provide an estimate to Team Gale
- Receive verbal or written approval from Team Gale to perform inspection or service
- Upon completion of agreed-upon inspection or service, submit invoices addressed to Team Gale or Gale & Associates which must include:
- Phone Number
- Date of Work Done
- Property Address where Work Done
- Description of Work Done
- Agreed Upon Cost
- The financial institutions we represent expect all invoices within a certain period from closing. This date can be anywhere from 30-60 days. Invoices presented after the specified period from closing will not be paid, no exceptions.
If you are interested in becoming a Team Gale vendor, we require a current W-9 and Certificate of Insurance.