Nationwide Open House Weekend Schedule
This year Team Gale has several homes that will be participating in the Nationwide Open House Weekend. Click the addresses below for more information on the homes we will be displaying!
Download our printable Nationwide Open House Weekend Schedule!
Have any questions? Call us now! 1-888-350-GALE
Nationwide Open House Weekend
The Nationwide Open House Weekend is THIS WEEKEND (June 4th and 5th) and Team Gale is a part of it! Check out our promo and be sure to come out and see Team Gale!
Team Gale Mobile Website Features
Team Gale Blogger Mary Beth discusses how you can use your smart phone to find properties for sale. This video focuses on teamgale.net and its "Map Nearby Listings" feature but also mentions other highlights of the site.
Posted in Buyer Tips on May 10, 2011
New Hanover County Schools
GreatSchools.org is a wonderfully useful tool when deciding what school district to move to. They not only rank schools based on standardize testing but they allow parents to review the schools for others to see. Long gone are the days of asking around and hoping you pick the right school for your kids. Now, with greatschools.org, you can easily determine which school is right for your child.
These are the school rankings for all public New Hanover County District Schools. These rankings are based on testing scores, not parent reviews. Star ratings may be higher, so ...
Going Digital At Home
Technology is the wave of the future. Going green is the wave of the future. How do you combine these two concepts into one and supercharge your home in the process? Thanks to modern marvels, it’s now easier than ever to use technology to help save the planet.
Books are a reader’s best friend, I should know as I own a great many books myself. Today’s technology allows us to now view our favorite books without using trees to create them. The Nook & Kindle are the most popular e-readers and each has apps that allow you to read your favorite book on your phone, computer or t...
Posted in Buyer Tips on Mar 31, 2011
Relocating to the Greater Wilmington Area
Whether relocating for your job or your love the mild climate and warm beaches the Greater Wilmington area has to offer, Wilmington, NC is a beautiful place to live. Surrounded by several beaches, small towns and the end point for I-40, Wilmington is used to having its fair share of visitors and newcomers each year.
The Greater Wilmington area is divided up into several sections: Leland, Downtown, Ogden, Mayfaire/Landfall, Wrightsville Beach, Monkey Junction, Carolina/Kure Beaches, Porters Neck and Midtown. Within these areas, there are furthe...
Spring Time Tips
Spring has sprung in the Port City dear readers and I for one am glad! Cold temps do nothing for me and right now I can enjoy the low humidity days without freezing my toes off. Now that you can open your windows and let the warm gentle breezes in (as I have done), here are a few tips straight from yours truly on how to bring a little Spring into your life.
Lighten up. Switch out heavy drapes for lightweight sheer curtains. These brighten up any room and allow the fresh air to pass easily into your home.
Add some color. Buy or snipe fresh flowers and place them in vases, old g...
Posted in Buyer Tips on Mar 07, 2011
Closing Costs Glossary Here is an overview of the types of closing costs you may incur on your loan. Some are one-time fees, while others reoccur over the life of the loan. When you apply for your loan, you will receive a Good Faith Estimate of Settlement Charges, and a booklet that will explain these costs in detail.
Posted in Buyer Tips on Mar 07, 2011
Questions to Ask Any Agent
Answered by Jack Gale, Team Leader for Team Gale
1. How long have you been in residential real estate in our area?
- I (Jack Gale) have been in real estate since 2000 and joined Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Realty in 2002
2. What is your procedure for assisting a buyer from beginning to closing?
- Get a buyer pre-qualified for a loan or receive a prequalification letter from their banker. This insures when we begin searching for property, we have appropriate financing established.
- Develop buyer net sheet, to determine estimate of closing costs.
- Develop es...
- Give notice to landlord if renting
- Contact all companies you do business with & provide new address
- Contact all health care providers to get your medical records if you are moving to a new area
- Deliver your medical records to your new health care providers
- Contact telephone company and arrange for service & get new telephone number
- Contact family & friends and provide new address and telephone number
- Contact home insurance company for old address & terminate policy
- Contact home insurance company for new address & arrange for appropriate amount...
Jacksonville NC Real Estate
Featured Homes series
Foreclosures in SE NC
Local Business Profile
Events In Our Area
Wilmington NC Real Estate
News You Can Use
Hampstead NC Real Estate
Hot Properties of the Week
Leland NC Real Estate
You're Home with Team Gale Radio
Whiteville NC Real Estate
Southport NC Real Estate
Shallotte NC Real Estate
Wallace NC Real Estate