102 SAVANNAH DRIVE, JACKSONVILLE, NC 28546
102 Savannah Drive is a beautiful nearly 2500 square foot home in the Carriage Run section of Carolina Plantations. A vaulted foyer welcomes you to this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with second-floor finished bonus room. Master suite offers trey ceilings and an attached bath with stall shower and garden tub. Pine wood flooring, stone accents, stainless appliances, and fresh paint are among the interior details. Home has an attached two-car garage, as well as a fenced 1/3 acre yard.
Onslow County schools include Carolina Forest Elementary, Jacksonville Commons Middle, and Northside High.
102 Savannah Drive is not far from any of the shopping and dining opportunities Jacksonville has to offer. Kettle Diner, Credos Pizza, Hakata, Piggly Wiggly, Walmart, New Bridge Organic Market, Sherwin Williams, Sears, Big Lots, Patriot Automotive, Horne’s Speedway, United martial Arts, Step Ahead Gymnastics & Dance, and Northwoods Recreation Center are all a quick drive from Carolina Plantations.
This home is eligible under the Freddie Mac First Look Initiative until November 29, 2015. Until that time, only Owner Occupants may submit offers.
If you have any questions about this property or the submission process, please contact the co-listing agent. Shelbi Micciche can be reached at 720-297-7433
…Team Gale! We kid, we kid. But really, folks, we’re your best bet for every aspect of real estate in southeastern NC.
Buying a home is among the greatest financial investments you will make in your life, and moving is among the most stressful. There are several items to make sure you have ahead of a move, whether it’s across town or across the country!
WorkHacks blogger Julia Roy moved with her husband from New York City to San Diego last spring. The productivity queen weighed her options on how best to move their entire lives from one coast to another, finally settling on the PODS company to assist.
Roy’s recommended items for a smooth move:
1. Colored Tape – Color coding your boxes will make unpacking SO much easier!
2. Banker’s Boxes – You’ll appreciate having handles
3. Retractable Utility Knife
4. Tape Gun
5. Bubble Wrap
6. Rubber Bands
7. Furniture Blankets – Protect your stuff! You may have last minute items to load and no boxes of size, but fear not, they can be blanketed and banded them.
8. Mover’s Dolly – Wheeling around five boxes versus carrying individually. No brainer!
9. Plastic Stretch Wrap – You don’t want to
Click the coupon below for an exclusive offer for Coldwell Banker customers!
Coldwell Banker Blue Matter has articles on everything from kitchen updates to ideas for holiday decorating to understanding real estate jargon.
Contributor Lindsey Chamberlain shared some tips for de-stressing the process of unpacking in your new place. Read her complete list here.
* Clean your home or apartment before you move in! Areas like the kitchen and bathroom will be so much easier to clean without a clutter of boxes. Set aside some time to give the important areas of your new home a thorough once-over.
* Your movers and helpers are likely to be way more enthusiastic and limber at the start of the day, so move those big items first! Beds, couches, tables, dressers, and any significant appliances should be loaded in to your new space ASAP. It’s a practical maneuver too, so that you’re not shifting stacks of boxes out of the way or tripping over them when you try to arrange your room with the furniture later.
* Label those boxes! A color-coordinated system and numbers will help dictate what goes where, and what to unpack first.
Did you know…